Converting a Collection to PowerPoint
Convert BookShelf presentations to PowerPoint to make custom changes.
BookShelf Presentations are always updated with the latest data, covers and featured artwork but if you do need to adapt them for specific meetings or clients you may download them as a PDF and convert that PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Downloading a Collection PDF
After logging-in and visiting the relevant Collection page, click the Download a presentation PDF button and save to you computer.
Converting PDF to PowerPoint (The XODO Method)
- Select or Drop the File into the
- Click Convert
- Wait for the conversion to take place
- Download the Powerpoint PPT file to your computer.
Converting PDF to PowerPoint (Adobe Method)
This method requires logging with the Bonnier Super User Adobe account (coming soon!…)
Follow these easy steps to turn a PDF into a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation:
- Click the Select a file button above, or drag and drop a PDF into the drop zone.
- Select the PDF file you want to turn into a PPTX file.
- Watch Acrobat automatically convert your file from PDF to PPT.
- Sign in to download or share your converted file.